Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello again!

So it's been over half a year since this blog has been updated...
It's Kiki here, and I thought I'd give you a little heads up!
This blog and story is going to be somewhat revived from its comatose state! Although my original co-author never managed to get on the ball and write this (I actually think he's lost all interest and has entirely forgotten about Zone 1), a friend of mine, G (if you've read North by North, you know him very well), has picked up on the narrative and decided to put his own spin on it!
So we've come to the agreement to post his writing on this...I won't be a co-author, but I'm more of an administrator on the blog itself, so if you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask me!

Hopefully, this will be successful!

-Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment