Saturday, August 31, 2013

K is Writing?!

Yep, you read that correctly.
After a little bit of persuasion from G and St. Henri, and a month of preparation, I am finally ready to announce that I will be writing (and posting) my own version of Zone 1.

Unlike the others, I will not have two warring towns, but rather just inner conflict inside the town of Coniston. It takes place in the North West Territories, and as I've never been there personally, I can tell you right here and now that it won't be very geographically accurate. Oh well. I took a lot of liberties to change the characters quite drastically, and remove all but five (bonus points for you if you can figure out which of the characters are based on the original ideas!) of the original concept characters.

The prologue should be published within a few days (maybe even later tonight), so stay tuned!

-K

(P.S. I'll be trying to write my chapters in the Georgia font to distinguish myself from the others, and I've started tagging the chapters with the names of the authors)

No comments:

Post a Comment